-
June 24th, 2003, 10:53 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I made a film on super 8 about 10 years ago, and I was just wondering if you can still get it, and if the price has come down attal?
Thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
June 24th, 2003, 11:52 AM
#2
Inactive Member
hello
yes they do all sorts, but not sound film any more.
Try the widescreen centre in the UK.
-
June 24th, 2003, 05:28 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Cheapest Kodak K40 film seller including processing in the UK that I know of is 7dayshop.com - http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/prod...oducts_id=8359
They sell K40 for 8.99 per 50ft cart including processing, i think this is quite a bit cheaper than the widescreen centre. 7dayshop are also looking in to stocking black & white super 8 films such as tri-x (super grainy low light film) this currently costs about ?10 per cart + ?10 processing from the widescreen centre, so let's hope 7dayshop can do a better price on that too.
I also know that kodak plan to increase the price of super 8 films 10% this year & another 10% next year.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 24, 2003 02:30 PM: Message edited by: al77 ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks